Terms and Conditions
When can I buy at Hondenspecials B2B?
To be able to purchase from our B2B website, the following conditions apply:
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Only for companies in the Netherlands ) and have a shop / webshop / grooming salon /dogwalking service or another profession that is dog related.
- You have a VAT ID ( associations excluded )
Because we import all products from abroad, it is possible a product is out of stock. We want to give our customers as much information as possible, that is why we use a unique system for our stock. There are 3 options you can find with each product: – a product is in stock. For each product you can see how many products are in stock. – a product isn’t in stock at the moment but is already shipped to us. For each product you can see how many products we expect and when we expect them. – a product isn’t in stock but can be ordered. If you order one of these products, we will order it the next time we place an order with this supplier.
You simply order all the products that you would like to have, we charge the products that are in stock and send them to you within 1-2 working days after payment.The products that are not in stock will be placed in back order and will only be charged as soon as they are back in stock. Backorders will have free shipping in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany. When a backorder contains less than 10 products we will send these products together with the next order.
Terms of delivery:
- For the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany, orders from € 175 excluding VAT will be shipped carriage paid.
- If an order is not carriage paid, we will charge € 7.95 for administration and shipping costs for the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany. For other countries, please check the list below
- Backorders will be carriage paid in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany. When a backorder contains less than 10 products we will send these products together with your next order.
- There is no minimum order value or minimum number of pieces per product.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of the products and must be notified in advance by e-mail.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned.
- All products that are in stock are shipped within 1-2 business days after payment has been received.
- If you place an order on our website, you have the obligation to pay for this order.
Terms of payment:
- as soon as we receive the order, an invoice will be made for all products that are in stock. You will receive this 1-2 working days after you have ordered. Once we have received the payment, your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
- the products that are not in stock are put on back order and charged as soon as they will be delivered.
- We ship all orders with DPD
- As soon as we ship an order, you will receive a track & trace link by e-mail
|The Netherlands||€ 7,95||Vanaf € 175 ex btw|
|Belgium||€ 7,95||Vanaf € 175 ex btw|
|Luxembourg||€ 7,95||Vanaf € 175 ex btw|
|Germany||€ 7,95||Vanaf € 175 ex btw|
|Czech Republic||€ 27,50|
Sometimes it can happen a product is damaged. When this has happened with a new product, we will replace the product with your next order.
These are the conditions:
- We will receive a clear photo/video where we can clearly see the damage.
- The product can’t be used en must be in the original packaging.
We don’t give any guarantee on used products.
We advice retailers to give good instructions to the consumer.
- It is very important to give the right size toy to a dog. Small dogs are absolutely fine for smaller breeds, but not for large breeds.
- Never leave a dog alone with toys. Let a dog play under supervision. There is no toy that can’t be damaged.
there is a 30-day guarantee on all Rubber Sodapup Toys.
If the dog destroys the toy within 30 days, it will be replaced by us for free.
The conditions of this guarantee:
- the size of the toy needs to match the size of the dog. In the product description of each Sodapup toy you can read for which dog size ( weight ), this toy is suitable.
Each retailer has the responsibility to make sure his customers buy the right size toys. For example medium size dog toys are not made for large dogs.
- Whenever a toy is destroyed, we would like to receive an e-mail with a picture of the dog and the toy and the invoice for this toy including the date it was bought by the consumer.
- If the guarantee is granted, we will replace the toy for free for either the same or a more suitable toy. We will send this toy together with the retailers next order.
There is no guarantee on Lickmats and Nylon toys.
The lickmats are not made for chewing. For the nylon toys it is also very important that the size of the toy matches the size of the dog. For the nylon toys, it is very normal that bits and pieces are scraped off.